Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013

A few pictures Aunt Renee took, from Facebook:

Look what I got!!!

Tickles for Finn.  




Our last-minute cake.  :)  I also brought Gruyere herb potatoes and bacon baked Brussels sprouts.  



Sweetie!

Giving Dave Morehouse a kiss.  :)



She spotted and egg up HIGH.  :)

Shaking his basket.  



Sigh.  :)

Henry!  Stinker!


I love Finn's face.  THIS is why they would not sleep well together:  Layla can NOT keep her hands off of anyone sleeping with her, and Finn would be driven nuts by it.  Not to mention that he'd wake up from her ear fetish.  :)

Counting her loot.

I made the cake and frosted it, Renee purchased the kit-kats and eggs, and Mom tied the bow.  A team effort, right?

A few pictures I took:

The ear again.  

Man, cousin pictures are becoming a circus!


I can't believe he let her do this as long as he did.  :)

Proud of her stash.  


Learning to smile on command.  ;)

Renee's Spring and Easter cookies. 



Classic Finn eyes.  

Finn is in his PJs because he spilled water on his cute shirt and pants, and just like Layla, he haaaaaaaate being wet.  So I put him in his PJs (intended for the ride home...) for the rest of the day.  It worked out fine, anyway, because he loves these PJs.  He calls them "my zipper" and will routinely bring them to me during the day because he wants to wear them. It's a zipper that he knows how to work, and zippers are all the rage in his world.  ;)


Uncle Eric got back from Australia the DAY before Easter.  Lucky dog.  :)

Finn was very sad that his case couldn't fit into his basket.  

Thank you Aunt Renee for so much dairy-free candy!!

A full living room of relaxing going on!


Finn liked me to tap on the glass after he pressed his nose against the other side.  



Uncle Eric waking up from a nap...

While Uncle Jonas and Uncle Jon sleep on...


I have SO many great videos from the last two weeks, but Flip is being dumb and not letting me load any OR export them!! :(  I'm going to uninstall the program and reinstall it, and hopefully that might work?  Who knows.  Urugh.