Saturday, April 13, 2013

The closet doors...

I've had an idea for a while now, and I just put a very minor version of it into place in the kid bedrooms.  

When we first started praying with Layla at night we would list of all the family members, oldest to youngest. I wanted all the names to be normal for them to say, AND we really did want to pray for everyone of course.  However, I really wished we had a picture book or something like that of every family member that we could flip through as we were praying.  I still think that would be easier and "cleaner/neater" in some ways, but since I had all the pictures printed and no little flip books, this will do I guess.  Now at night we can go to the closet doors and pray, saying each name and pointing to each person individually.  Layla's closet door is a lot more narrow, so the pictures are a little more scrunched together, but she still gets it.  ;)

 Layla's closet door:





Finn's closet door: