Friday, May 31, 2013

Just a few Memorial Day pictures:

These are Renee's pictures from FB.  I took a few with my camera too, but I think they were all of Finn sleeping in Grandma's lap.  :)  We met at our house this year because it was a smaller crowd, and Dad was gone, so Jonas did the grilling honors.  It was nice to have Lauren Mitchell join us, AND Noah and Beth Caron too! :)  We mostly just sat around and talked (inside because the weather was crappy for about 2 weeks straight...boooo...), at food, and watched several Arrested Development episodes.  

As always, we are so thankful Eric is back home safe and sound from Afghanistan.  We love you, Eric!




A few from my camera:


I didn't really keep great track of what they ate this day, other than to guard them from dairy or other allergy foods.  As far as I remember, I think they might have just eaten chips.  For about 6 hours straight.  Here they are enjoying a big bowl of two different kinds while we watched some Arrested.  :)