Guys, Finn is going to make me potty train him this summer! :( While I know that it sounds awesome to most of you to have 2 potty trained children, I gotta say...diapers are pretty darn easy! They make travel (esp. errands) with children much easier, that's for sure. The thought of having TWO kids who might need to use the restroom multiple times while at Target makes me...well, not want to do any errands. ;)
Finn has been asking to use the potty chair...and when he does, he goes. He cries and tells me every. single. time he wets his diaper. We are going through diapers light lightning over here, simply because he can't stand to have any wetness against his skin now. "Yucky, yucky Mama!! Yucky, yucky!"
Ugh. Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. I guess we'll give it a try sometime this summer. Maybe July. I don't have the heart for it right now. :) I know Layla was crazy easy, but I 100% think that's because she was 3+. For a kid that just turned 2 I think we're going to have a lot more accidents. His muscle control isn't near what Layla's was at 3+, I'm sure. And then there is the idea of "holding it" or "just wait one minute." That is KEY for potty training kids. I'm not sure Finn is there yet, physically or mentally.
I guess we'll see! :)