Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tamarack Nature Center today:

Layla had a slight fever this morning, and was super cranky, so we didn't end up going to Mom's Coffee Hour like we normally do on Tuesdays.  A slight fever isn't normally a big deal to me, but Henry had been sick on Sunday with a fever/throwing up when we were together for Father's Day, AND I am supposed to be watching Layla for things like "fevers and changes in personality/emotion" because of her leg infection.  SO.  I thought it best to stay home.  But then they were going crazy, so we headed up to Centerville to pick up some free things I got from the Moms FB Group (cha-ching!).  

On our way home I realized how close we were to Tamarack Nature Center, so we stopped in for a visit.  We had the great luck of running into Maren and her kids too!  The kids had a great time for a while, then we headed home.  Here are a few videos from our visit.  As you can see, Layla plans to wear only this pink dress for the month of June, or so it seems...