Sorry about the quality of the photos here, folks! It's a super sunny day, and my mirror is dirty, and my camera lens needs to be cleaned...and so do my floors. :) But, this is about all the energy I have for this today, so this is what you get! Also, no head shots as it's been a while since my hair has been washed, and I just wasn't feeling the makeup today... ;)
| Getting the right angle is always hard for me, I feel like... |
I passed my glucose test at 28 weeks, so that's nice. Pretty soon I'll start doing my weekly non-stress tests where they count heartbeats and movement for about 30 minutes at a time, AND the ultrasounds weekly where they check to make sure that the baby is breathing (or at least exercising those lungs with fluid). These Dr. visits take FOR-EV-ER, because they have to sit there and just wait, watching the baby, until it breathes. Sometimes that happens in the first 5 minutes...often it's a good 15-20 minutes of me chatting with the ultrasound tech. Fun fun!
This now means I have 10 weeks to go until we for sure will have a new baby around this place. I highly doubt I'll go into labor early, but I guess you never know. With Layla I went into labor with her naturally at 39 weeks, my labor with her was 36 hours long, and she weighed 7 lb, 13 oz. With Finn I was induced at 39 weeks, my labor with him was 30 hours long, and he weighed 8 lb, 13 oz. With this one I'm guessing I'll be induced at 39 weeks, and I have my FINGERS CROSSED for a labor that is under 24 hours. That seems reasonable, right?? I have NO idea on weight. However, I wouldn't mind a majorly chunky baby. :)
This now means I have 10 weeks to go until we for sure will have a new baby around this place. I highly doubt I'll go into labor early, but I guess you never know. With Layla I went into labor with her naturally at 39 weeks, my labor with her was 36 hours long, and she weighed 7 lb, 13 oz. With Finn I was induced at 39 weeks, my labor with him was 30 hours long, and he weighed 8 lb, 13 oz. With this one I'm guessing I'll be induced at 39 weeks, and I have my FINGERS CROSSED for a labor that is under 24 hours. That seems reasonable, right?? I have NO idea on weight. However, I wouldn't mind a majorly chunky baby. :)