Cora was 4 weeks old yesterday, and 4 weeks is the commonly agreed upon time (by the "experts"...) when it is good to introduce a bottle. So, we've been working on making SURE she's a great nurser up until now, and yesterday we introduced a bottle. She took it like a champ, two or three times! Hooray! This is such a relief to me. The *one* thing I regret with Finn is that we forgot to keep introducing the bottle regularly, after he took it well at 3.5 weeks. He was such a great nurser, and that was a huge relief to me after having to work tirelessly for 6 months to help Layla nurse...so we just kind of forgot about the bottle in our relief. Mistake. Big mistake. While I would never want to bottle feed my babies 100% of the time (even just due to the work of pumping so much...and believe me...I did that with Layla for a good 6 months, around the clock.), I am grateful that it is an option, and it's a big blessing for me to be able to leave her with Jonas, or anyone else for that matter, and know that everyone will be happy and not stressed out. That does a Mama's heart good. :)
So, YAY Cora! Score #1 for the 3rd child! ;)