Monday, December 8, 2014

Saturday adventure with Papa:

On Saturday, after Christmas Pictures (Oy...), Jonas took the older two kids to the Minneapolis Holiday Market.  The market replaced the Holidazzle parade from past years, and let me tell you, I for one was not sad to see that parade go.  The floats were lame anyway, and who wants to stand outside in a cold MN winter just to see them go by?  Not I.

So, anyway, the market replaced the parade, and Jonas took the kids on Saturday morning.  He said it was pretty lame and there was not much there for kids, unless you wanted to spend lots of money and buy lots of trinkets.  Ha!  I could have called that response.  ;)

Here are a few pictures he took of the outing, and of their little snack at Britt's Pub afterwards (Mr. Piyush joined them, much to the delight of all).

Looking at expensive little things they could not touch.  




They  both wanted to sit RIGHT NEXT TO Mr. Piyush... :)