Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

You guys.

I am SHOT.  So tired.  Sigh.  It's been at least 7 days now of awful night and day sleep for Cora, and it's taking a major toll on me.  Her too, of course, but she has many things to show for this sleep insanity:  standing/moving along furniture, talking, and her last tooth of this batch poking through to name just a few!

Yes, today Cora started talking for real.  It's adorably cute.  She says "Hi" and "Bye-bye" very clearly, and she was on repeat with them during my meeting with Renee and Pastor Pat this afternoon.  Nothing breaks up a good church conversation like a little baby trying to make eye contact with you and say "Hiiiiiiii!"  :)

Sleep last night....wowza.  I was already shot so I tried to go to bed soon after she did.  I got to sleep from 8:30-9:30 p.m., and then after that I was up with her (holding her as she sobbed and moaned and shuddered in pain) until at least 1:00 a.m., and then many more times throughout the night.  Poor little girl.  Her body is going through SO much right now!  Those developmental leaps and progressions are just killer during the first few years of a baby's life.  As tired as I am, I wish I could do more for her, to lessen her burden.  Good thing she won't have memories of teething..because my memories of my KIDS teething are mostly nightmares.  ;)

My brain isn't working right, so I'll just end this now.

Tired.  Me.  Yep.

Cora, however, is still super cute.  I'll post 10 month pictures tomorrow.  I can't believe she has 6 teeth and is talking by 10 months!  Crazy stuff.