Thursday, April 2, 2015

Sandbox photo shoot:

I have a problem, guys.  Today I took 118 photos of my baby while outside by the sandbox, and then when I was going through them I was only able to make myself delete about 35 of them.  Soooooo...I've got quite a lot of photos of this one "shoot."  Haha.  What is wrong with me?  Why can't I just pick the 20 best ones, even???  I'm so biased.  But seriously now...cutest baby ever, or cutest baby in history??  You decide.

In other news, I caught Cora doing her first solo "standing alone in the middle of the room" today...she may have done more in the past, I just wasn't there to observe it.  The end is near...walking is in the future!

Enjoy.




Teeth!  Still just 6 so far, but more teething pain has been disrupting sleep...more to come soon I'm sure...


Who?  ME?  Touching your camera bag?  Mama...come on.  Have a heart...




Trying to get a good look at the bird feeder...

Her teeny tiny curls!!!
 




She is on a mission to remove all the sand from the sandbox...one handfull at a time...



Waving...


...and clapping for herself for being so brilliant.




She is ALL about sticking out the tongue these days.  Wants to constantly touch mine too, or grab it.  Um, no thank you.

Getting annoyed with Mama here...


Trying to slowly step over the shovel.