Monday, April 27, 2015

Zoo Sunday afternoon

YAY the goats are back! :)









She is the cutest baby ever.  No lie.
AND she kept this hat on her head the entire time.  Maybe she is her brother's sister, eh?? :)


She reeeeeeeeeally wanted a cow.  NOW.


I'm sorry for the brightness of the photos!  I don't have any editing software yet, so there's not much I can do.  The day was SO sunny yesterday, and we went to the Zoo around 1:00...not a cloud in the sky, and I could barely see my camera screen to make adjustments.  Ah, well.  :)
There is nothing Layla loves to do more, right now, than carry around Cora.
Mama says no.
What a killjoy.  ;)

Layla frequently forgets this instruction...




He wouldn't go into the pig barn.  He just wanted to sit outside on the pig statue.

What a little dolly!  She melts my heart.