Folks, this is night #2 of Cora going to bed before or at 6:00 p.m.
Mind.BLOWN.
This is my third child. You would think by now I would remember that some kids like to go to bed early, especially after going down to one nap a day, but nope. I forgot. It's like a fun little surprise all over again. :)
Of course, I'm not holding my breath or crossing my fingers or anything...like everything else with a baby, this too could change in the blink of an eye, but man...these two days have been nice. I'm savoring them so much more, even, because Cora has been quite...ah...*needy* these past 4 days. The things I accomplish in a day are now 1/4 of what they used to be. That's very hard for me, but I'm going to simply embrace this short phase, call it "Summer 2015," and basically decide to do most of my cleaning and laundry on the weekends. We're going to play a lot this summer, it looks like!
Cora is now officially a major walker, too. The past 3 days have been big for her...she simply walks from room to room! On her own! Slow and steady. The older two love cheering her on and clapping for her accomplishments. I'll try to get some video of the walking soon, but I think I might have broken my flip camera (AGAIN), or at least broken the viewing screen. I might still be able to film, but I might now need to film without knowing if I'm getting the right angle. Lame. We'll see. Might be time to upgrade to a new filming device...but I love the flip so much, I'm sad they stopped making them! :( Plus, the flip videos upload SO easily to the blog...and why else take videos if I can't post them, right? So, we'll see. A problem to be solved shortly.