Wednesday, May 6, 2015

A short Children's Museum video:

The kids and I headed out to visit the MN Children's Museum this morning.  We met Renee and Henry there too!  I was only planning on staying from around 9:00-10:30 because around 10:00 big groups start showing up and it gets crowded.  It's especially hard to keep track of 3 kids there now, when the crowds are big, so I just leave when it becomes stressful for me.  ;)  However, a new policy is now in place at the CM, and whenever they have large groups there they always have one room dedicated for non-group use...so we were there over 3 hours and got to use 3 different rooms without the utter chaos of "not-enough-chaperones-for-this-group" groups.  Love it.  :)


Layla is VERY excited to take Aunt Laura and cousin Landon here next week when they come visit us!  We can't wait!