Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Layla and her cuteness lately:

 Once I leave the kids room at night, they know they aren't allowed out of bed for any reason...OTHER than for going "poops or poddies," as Layla says.  So, she often takes advantage of that fact and goes to the bathroom about 5 minutes after lights out.  Lately, she's been taking an eeeeextra long time in there, and I finally realized what she was doing 3 nights ago:  she brings a pen with her and decorates the first square of toilet paper with a drawing for me.  It's just adorable.  The first one was a big smiley face, and I honestly thought Jonas had done it, but when I saw this second one 2 nights ago I knew it was my little artist-in-the-making.  She didn't say anything to me about it, either, until I asked her.  Love her. :)


Episode 2: