For the past three years we've had a delightful tradition with the Horsmans to have a family sleepover at our home on New Years Eve. It's so much fun. I know, I know, I'm a total old lady...but let's be real, folks. New Years Eve parties are rather lame once you're over 27. :) Family parties are the way.to.go.
So, we always have the Horsmans over for good food and a dance party where Jon and Jonas play for us all, and then the kids go to bed while the adults watch movies. Simple. Brilliant.
This year we didn't have everyone spend the night because our house is a bit more full these days, but we still did the PJs and party like normal. (and this year we let the rest of my family in on the fun, too...)
![]() |
| Layla loves Anja so much. She would probably call Anja her best friend. |
![]() |
| Such JOY in dancing!!! |
![]() |
| We put a slide inside Cora's room for the winter. *genius* |










