You guys are probably not going to believe me, but I CRAFTED with my children in anticipation of this holiday. I had many more things I wanted to do, but this was the one we actually accomplished:
 |
| I went to Goodwill and got a bunch of 50 cent glass vases, and then we covered them with tissue paper and Mod Podge. That was for sure my first time ever using Mod Podge. The kids LOVED doing it, mostly because I let them get out of bed and do it late one night when they were both having emotional meltdowns, but also for the fun of crafting. ;) They turned out really nice! The one with flowers in it is going to Layla's teacher in 30 minutes, and I forgot to take a picture of Finn's vase before he took it this morning to his teacher. Mine is the empty one. Finn is excited to make more and use them for candle holders...he was unimpressed with putting flowers in them. |