We took the older 2 kids to their first MLB game yesterday. The stadium is just fantastic, the food there is really good, and the weather was perfection...so it was an awesome day. :)
The kids were way more into the game than I expected, actually. We left in the 7th inning simply because we had to pick up Cora, but I'm sure they would have happily stayed all 9 innings (and there weren't going to be more than 9 innings based on how the Twins were playing...haha).
Layla's personality came out in comments like "But Mama, we should cheer for our team no matter HOW they are doing." And when I was explaining the rules of the game she said "Mama, that makes absolutely NO sense." Haha. Yep. Right there with you, honey. (Layla also was not a fan of huge cheers/loud noises)
I think Finn was kind of in awe half the game and just liked standing at different locations to take it all in. Finn's favorite part was the shooting off of fireworks for the 2 homeruns we saw. I feel a tiny bit bad about that, because sweet Jonas was standing in line for food for ME during the 2 most exciting moments of the game. ;)
| The kids were ALL about taking photos at any opportunity. |
| Using his binoculars from Opa. |
| A PERFECT day. Truly. |
| You can see how nosebleed we were for location...haha! They were still great seats, though. |