If I save ideas like this until I *have time* I never do it, so we did it RIGHT AWAY and they loved it.
Layla, Finn, Cora and Kellan Schaefer's blog, for all the family members far and near who miss and love them...and who don't mind such a shamelessly Schaefer children-centered space.
Tuesday, August 29, 2017
Mom winning.
I follow a preschool on Instagram called "Peter Pan and Little Seeds," or something like that. They do all sorts of amazing sensory things with kids that I know my kids would LOVE to do, but often they require things I just never have on hand. When I saw this hot lava and dinosaurs experiment I for sure knew I had everything they had/needed, except for the fake trees and fake volcano. Ah, welp. Good enough!
If I save ideas like this until I *have time* I never do it, so we did it RIGHT AWAY and they loved it.
If I save ideas like this until I *have time* I never do it, so we did it RIGHT AWAY and they loved it.