Monday, November 27, 2017

Some old photos...

So, my old computer was bad and shutting down all the time, and we got a new one to fix that problem.  But then I had to download Lightroom again, and I just put that off because...1) I have taken no pictures in basically 2 months, other than crappy ones on my phone, and 2) SICK AND PREGNANT.  No time for editing nonsense.

So, I finally got around to installing Lightroom again on this new computer, but FOR THE LOVE.  It's a new version of Lightroom, of course, so I have to learn all over again where everything is.  And now I can't seem to find the damn export command!!!  You have no idea how annoying this is to me.  I know I couldn't possibly sound any more whiny than I do right now, but gosh darn it...I just want my systems to work and let me export.  No, I don't want to SAVE AS!  I want to EXPORT!!!! Gah! :)

So here.  Enjoy a few pictures from September...this was another Saturday when I was sick and Jonas took the kids on an adventure to Taylor's Falls.  I think I already posted some photos from his phone, but he took my camera as well, so here are some *real* photos.