Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Epiphany:

On the last day of Christmas, January 6th, we had an Epiphany party with my family.  Normally we would have had this party on New Years Eve, but everyone was so tired and sick that we decided to postpone it at week.  Sadly, Jon Horsman STILL wasn't feeling better (doozie of an illness), so he couldn't come, and Lauren's car wouldn't start...but the rest of us enjoyed lots of Asian food and some time together.  I forgot to take pictures, but at the very end Layla wanted to give a violin concert, I think especially because Henry loves violins so much, so I managed to get a bit of that.







Our kids also open their stockings on Epiphany, so gift giving is really DRAWN OUT at Christmas time for us.  :) . The kids get so much from other family members that the only presents that Jonas and I actually buy for our own kids is for their stockings.  That might change over the years, but for now?  WINNING.