This hill is maybe the smallest hill in the world, but it's perfect because the kids can get their OWN SELVES and their OWN SLEDS up and down it just fine. And there is clearly no traffic on it, so no sledding collisions...haha.
Layla is maybe the sweetest little mother-in-training-child ever...you can see in half the photos she is helping Cora up the hill (Cora abused this to NO END), helping her get ready at the top, giving her pushes down, etc. Meanwhile Cora is totally capable of doing all of this herself. What a moocher! :) I will say my pregnant body was oh-so-thankful for Layla's help today, even though Cora didn't deserve it at all, and spent a good 85% of the time sledding crying about something. Ah, well. 2 out of 3 kids with great sledding attitudes isn't bad, right??
![]() |
| Have I mentioned I like where we live? Gosh I like where we live. |
![]() |
| Notice Cora crying in the background...haha. It was just one of those days for her. |

















