Thursday, April 5, 2018

Hello from #4

Dr. Visit today.  My usual Thursday activity.  All fine.  Still TONS of fluid.  Sigh.

Just hanging out, waiting for little man to move so I can click a button...

I can't even read much these days when I'm doing my NST, because he moves so much that I have now become an expert at re-adjusting the monitor on my own belly to find his heartbeat again.  The nurses were impressed today.  Anytime I can impress a nurse it's a good day for me...haha.  They weren't so impressed with what  *I* thought was my amazing ability to pass my glucose test so fast, and with flying colors...

18 days left.  Not like I'm counting or anything...

Uh...this one causes me a bit of concern...
Those aren't cheeks.  Those are like basset hound jowls!!
And that chin??? Yowza.  You could hurt someone with that thing! :) . I'm hoping there is some shadow there...
because, dang...