Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Lately:

I got some water beads (via Amazon) for the kids to play with:  50,000 beads for $5.  Haha!  They love them!


When not in use they fill 3 huge tupperware and a juice pitcher as well.  They all came in that tiny little bottle you see on the red lid there...

I truly will miss this.  It's basically the only thing I miss a lot about the baby stage, but it's a deep miss for sure.


Watching the Eagle cam with Grammy

Chillin' in the back yard with Grammy



On Friday afternoon Jonas got a haircutting lesson from a friend who lives nearby and was a professional hairdresser for 12 years.  This was NEEDED.  Haha.  Her scissors were $400.  I mean....whaaaaa? 


Finn asked me to take this picture of his 3-level almond butter and jelly sandwich. 











Finn used the Audible app on my phone to listen to Peter Pan in a fort he made in the swing set fort.  He hung beach towels everywhere...and paused for a selfie, haha.




Being outside is his favorite.  He loves starting up into the trees.
Winter is going to suck.  :(




















At the grocery store on Sunday morning