Saturday, September 1, 2018

State Fair 2018

As usual, our kids won 4 tickets to the MN State Fair through the Saint Paul Public Library summer reading program, so Jonas drew the short stick this year and had to take them...haha.  :) Last year at the fair I was 6 weeks pregnant and juuuust beginning to feel awful with Kellan.  Such fun memories.

They met up with the Horsmans and my sister Lauren soon after getting there.  


Cora getting the special treatment.


I was a bit nervous about Jonas taking all 3 kids by himself.  This was Cora's first time going.  He doesn't even have enough hands to hold on to all of the kids, and it's CROWDED there!  Gah.  

This girl loves a good corn dog.




 
Thankfully, for safety, the State Fair provides these I.D. tags at the info booth, so that put my Mama heart at ease a bit.




















In the A.C. on the cool (free) ride home.  Park and Ride is pretty sweet.