 |
| Their new favorite: 1 body, 2 heads. |
This past Thursday EVERYONE was extra tired in this house. See below.
 |
| Finn reading to Kellan |
 |
| Kellan can't keep his heavy head upright. I put him to bed for a nap 10 min later. |
 |
| I came down from putting Kellan to bed to find that Cora had fallen asleep on the couch. |
 |
| Layla had a bad night of sleep on Wednesday night so I made her go to bed again at 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, hoping that she would get an hour or two nap. She left until TWO in the afternoon! I woke her up when it became clear she might miss her NEXT evening bedtime. :) |
 |
| This is Kellan, fighting sleep with a favorite tool: books. |
 |
| Kellan does not like most fruit other than the occasional banana. But I got him to eat watermelon the other day! Excited! |
I think we all know what happened here. Kellan trying to get into his favorite place.
 |
| Playing in Grandma's fountain. It's perfect Kellan height. |
 |
| Playing in the sprinkler at Aunt Renee's house. This baby loves water. |
Jonas took the kids to the MN History Center this morning:
Then I took the older 3 to the MN Science Museum after dinner to see an Apollo 11 Omnitheatre film, and check out the museum for a while:
When I was done putting Kellan to bed tonight I came downstairs and everyone was gone. Turns out they walked up to our lake to see the Lantern Festival. SO pretty.