I went to a church training last Saturday morning from 9-12, so Jonas took the kids to the Children's Museum.
![]() |
| He loves all the water play SO much. |
Our neighbor at the end of the block just cut down this beautiful tree in his back yard. Isn't it massive? We will be getting all of our firewood for next winter from this baby! The kids had a great time watching them cut it down for 3 or 4 days this past week...
![]() |
| They all ran to the window just in time to catch one of the massive trunk pieces swinging down... |
LAWN:
The moment it comes out of the garage...
AND, I have to say, if you are the type that likes Asian food....go make this one. I saw a picture of it, clicked on the link and realized I had everything I need to make it RIGHT THEN in my fridge/pantry. So I did. It was awesome. (This picture is just a screenshot)
























