Wednesday, February 12, 2020

February = climbing month


I laugh every time I find these, mostly at Cora's fascination with her own face:


We are trying to get Jonas and the kids to climbing 3x weekly in February.  Wish us luck!












Okay, guys.  I just found this on my computer.  You know how google and Amazon both give you "this day ____ years ago" reminders?  Well, this was from on this day, 2 years ago.  I am DYING.  Layla and the kids love to make videos like they have youtube channels, but we never upload any of them...they just like to make them.  Here is a long, 4 minutes video Layla made to all of her "fashion friends."  I was laughing so hard through 1 minutes of it, but after that I can't even handle watching any more, so enjoy more than my 1 minute if you want to!  Haha.  Oh, man, kids are great sometimes.  I'm so glad they take videos of themselves for me to find later!

And here is a video of Layla this past weekend, in a dress she bought for herself from Amazon (she earned $25 babysitting for our next door neighbors! Um...that's a pretty amazing gig for age 10!)  
My BIG GIRL!  Sniff...