Here we go:
Halloween was simple this year. I imagine it will get more and more simple as the years go by. I wondered if we're at the point of simply letting our kids go by themselves, but the older kids didn't want to take Kellan, so Mama did it while Papa and Watson handed out candy.
Finn did a good job of decorating this year. the fog machine was a big hit. I looked like our whole side of the street was haunted.
Finn always has fun making his costume. This year, Finn was supposed to go with a friend, who showed up a HOUR late. Actually I think it was over an hour. Who does that? Always heart-breaking as a parent watching your kids suffer while they're watching other people have fun. Also both Lisa and I hate late people.
This Fall we met with Piyush and Co. at an apple orchard.
Grammy and Opa came to visit!! I wish I had more pictures, but they were happy just visiting and not doing much, so there's not much to take a picture of.
Opa fell asleep on the tour of the James J. Hill house. I can't WAIT until I'm old enough to simply fall asleep anywhere just by nodding my head. It's like a perk of being old.
I have another new hobby. It's making terrariums. Here is the first one I've made, without the top on. Good times. You'd be shocked at how much the wood costs. Who knew? Finding quality wood...
Update, it's at least 2 months after I made this, and it's still going strong. My plan was to make more when I knew that I could make them without them dying. Here it is today. The moss is growing!! But also dying... It's growing and dying. I'm calling it a win.
Okay. I have a good looking wife. Is she a trophy wife??? I say yes. She has a name btw. It's Lisa. She's a person, and I love her personality even more than her good looks. Here she is dressed as Waldo for school on Halloween.
Layla dressed as Star Lord. Pretty good costume.
Here we are celebrating Layla and grandparents birthdays.
Finn's pumkin for Halloween.
Layla out with some friends. Don't remember what this was for.
So Lisa and the two older kids all took their beginning-of-year school trips. These pictures are from Lisa's trip, as the other kids weren't allowed to bring Phones.
Lisa had to take older kids and tour colleges, universities, and trade schools.
Lisa's tent that she borrowed from Rachel. Amazing tent. I was really proud of Lisa for doing the whole camping thing and making it her own. We're not camping people, but she did it.
While Lisa and the older kids were gone, I took the younger kids to Punch Pizza. Always a win at our house.