Friday, August 17, 2012

Coloring

Ever since Anja's last Birthday, Layla has been very into coloring.  (Okay, I guess by "very into" I mean "more into than before...which was almost nothing.")

Then we went to the cabin, and Layla spent a *LOT* of time next to Anja, coloring pictures Anja would draw for her.  It was very sweet.

When we got home from the cabin the streak continued.  One night Jonas and I were sitting at the dining room table talking, and I looked into the kitchen from my seat to see this.  I had the camera in front of me, so I quick snapped a few pictures before the magic ended.

Layla had pushed the chair up to the table, gotten out the book and markers, got up on the chair, and was patiently flipping through just about every page in the book to find the right one.

This means she was entertaining HERSELF.  

And NOT hitting Fin.

WIN-WIN!