Saturday, August 11, 2012

Grouse Lake Cabin: the middle...and more...

One day while up there we went to an actual "beach" down the road, since the cabin had a great lake and dock...but not a sandy beach.  It was a less-than-amazing experience, mostly due to the goose poop that was EVERY.WHERE.  But, the lake was pretty, the scenery was gorgeous, and the kids were very photogenic! We had such PERFECT weather while up there:  sunny, warm but not hot, and breezy to keep away the bugs.  Jesus loves me.

Whaaaat?  Why do you keep calling my name???

Getting up the nerve to swim in the cold water.

Finn hates having sun in his eyes.

I can see teenage Layla doing this pose.  Lookout, world!

The perpetual game of "chase Finn"

:)



Too cool for School Lauren

Proof that I WAS on this vacation.

Me and my sweet see-through-white baby.  :)

I adore his little shadow.  

Just chillin' up north...

Favorite game: throwing rocks.