Saturday, November 24, 2012

Berube Thanksgiving 2012

I forgot to take pictures until late in the day!  I missed the feast pictures.  Sad!  Also, I clearly did not have my camera set on the right setting for the light level...but no setting on my camera can capture the motion of so many little children without blurs!! ;)

The tradition shall never cease.  Andrea won!

Andrea made an apple pie and brought an amazing chocolate espresso pie from Rochester.  

Finn Schaefer...what a cool guy.

Not holding still so Mommy can take a picture of her clothes!

And, off!

Zoey

Piper

Alone.  Silent.  Trouble.

He has a major cold/runny nose right now and sticks his hand in every single water receptacle he can find.



He KNOWS he should be going down backwards.

But noooooooooooo...everyone else gets to do it this way!

Gives me heart attacks.  Daily.



Joel, doing what he does.

Piper and Sandra

Frosting sugar cookies



Reading Dora to Henry




Drinking water with Grandma...

...and laughing insanely about it!




Sean had to leave early, so AP frosted in his honor.


Fun Unkie Dan!