Monday, November 12, 2012

I've changed my mind...

...all I want for Christmas now is snow tires!  I want them every.year.  Sigh.  Bad day of driving around today with my kiddos, seeing accidents left and right.  I don't think I ever cared this much before I had kids!

Check these out!  They are insane.  $550 a tire.  :)  Hahahahahaha!

p.s.  I don't need to say that no one should ACTUALLY buy me any snow tires, right?  Because that would be crazy.  :)

p.p.s.  We "are" closing tomorrow morning at 8:00 a.m.  Did anyone other than me snicker when you read that???  Yeah.  We'll see.

*Update: Monday, 4:55 p.m. You saw THIS coming, right.  Two new developments:
1.  Our closer, amazingly, had to run to the hospital today for a family emergency...so paperwork has been delayed.

2.  AND, our loan officer did not check on the closing office check policies.  We were planning on writing a personal check for $1,600+...most closing offices take up to $2,000 in personal checks...but not THIS office!  Nope!  So, we need to get another cashier's check for that amount.  BUT, no banks are open today, and they don't open for us until 9:00 tomorrow.  Our closing is set for 8:00 tomorrow.  Any guesses as to what that might mean???  I'm at a loss for words for how utterly frustrated I am with this process.  At a loss.