I have some really cute videos of the kids, but I can't upload them. Flipvideo keeps telling me to "check my internet connection," but it's just fine. Too bad, guys...I'll just have to watch them all by myself over here.
This morning I went to pick up a small freezer in Hudson, WI, then we went over to Grandma's house to pick up some bubble wrap. By "some" I mean the most massive tub of bubble wrap you have ever seen / that could possibly fit in a van. :) As we got off the highway near my parent's house Finn started yelling "Gamma!!!! Gamma!!!!" So, guess he knows the way now, clever little dude.
Then it was off to a haircut for Finn, because man was he shaggy. He needs to be all sharp for Christmas photos soon!
We then went to the Highland Park playground, near the Highland Park golf course. The kids loved it. LOOOOVED it. They ran and ran and ran, and then went down the big slides a million times. Boy was nap time ever easy today! I don't know why I don't try to intentionally do that more often: run them ragged right before lunch. Finn was out like a light before 1:00, and Layla fell asleep snuggling with me on the couch...she only naps once in a blue moon now, so maybe I can get her BACK into naps this way! :) Yesssssssss. Naps are heaven.
I wish *I* was taking a nap right now.
Hmmmmmmm...