Finn has become extremely obsessed with water. He has always loved baths, but he rarely gets them because I try to be protective of drying out his skin--we're talking once a week at most. Lately he has learned how to turn everything on and off. He climbs up to the bathroom sink on Layla's stool and turns the water on and off there. He can easily reach into the tub and turn the water on there. He loves to play in the toilet bowl (yes. YUCK. This totally grosses me out, especially since we aren't always sure Layla flushes! ACK!) However, I think his most favorite is to play in the kitchen sink. Our faucet head can be removed to act as the sprayer as well, and once he learned that he was in love. He begs me to push the chair over there and let him play with the dishes, but I find that his feet are rarely even touching the chair. I think his rib cage supports him as he leans on the counter most of the time.
 |
| This picture doesn't quite show well enough how far his feet are from the chair! |
 |
| "Just...need...one...more...spoon..." |
 |
| "Fiiiiiiiiiine, Mom. What?" |