Thursday, January 2, 2014

Pics from Schaefer Christmas in DC (thanks Aunt Laura!):


The fathers, sons, and their cool gifts of swords and shields made by Opa and Grammy.
Seriously, these are the coolest gifts ever.  I want to hang them on Finn's wall, but I'm sure he'll want to PLAY with them too!

A family picture.  

Opa reading a fireman book to Finn.  

Layla LOVED holding and playing with Landon and Isaiah!!



This is classic.  Laura called Finn over to be a part of the picture.  He ran right past.  

3 out of 4 is not too shabby!

Waiting in the Metro station for the "train" to come.  



Layla, sad and scared.  :)

Finn, loving life.  

Aaaaaaaaand....I just stole these pictures from Aunt Holly's blog as well! :)

(I am sick as a dog in this picture...but the kids are loving life!!)

Finn showing off his great gifts.  :)

He knows EXACTLY what to do with a sword.  :)

A better picture of Finn.  

Layla, thanking Aunt Ruth for her wonderful dancing clothes via Skype.