...and counting!
I continue to be in a fair amount of pain every day, unless I am horizontal on my right side. There are "moments" where I'm fine sitting, driving, etc, but generally...not so much. :(
I don't do well with pain. We have clearly established this in my life. So, that kind of constant, low-level pain is obviously hard for me to deal with. (I know I've mentioned my stress levels, and my tendency to "snap," are certainly higher these days...and Jonas really has been a saint with me. Man I'm glad I'll never have to be married to a pregnant woman...they aren't loads of fun.) ;)
But, last night I got all sentimental and had my first moment of "this is going too fast!" when I started to think that I had just 25 days left with my TWO children at home. :) Guys, they are just in such fun stages right now--almost 3 and almost 5. They are GREAT ages, and the things they say and do are adorable (most of the time...), and I started to get a bit sad about missing out on them because I'll be so consumed with an infant for the immediate future! I already feel like I have missed out on a bit this pregnancy just because of my inability to do much of anything these days, but I know the infant stage will be multiplying that times 100! Now, don't worry--the logical part of my brain generally wins out, and I know the kids will be fine, and I know I'll be fine, and we'll all adjust eventually, I love this baby, siblings are great for kids, yada yada yada. :) BUT, that doesn't eliminate that sentimental feeling, nor make it incorrect, nor mask my surprise at even having that feeling!
I feel like I am making no sense here. But that's okay. Such is the hormonally-charged last month of pregnancy, right? Right.
I reeeeally should get on the ball and start digging through a few boxes now...in one of those moments of non-pain...