Saturday, April 19, 2014

As promised...38 weeks today:

Well, here it is, folks.  38 Weeks.  Loud and proud, this baby continues to grow just fine.  :)






A comparison:

34 Weeks:

38 Weeks:


As you can see, I keep trying to take pictures in the same shirt, so it's easy to see growth (or not), but I keep forgetting how close my last picture was, or if I had a sweater on or not, etc.  Doesn't help much, huh? :)  Ah, well, it's something at least.  In between the 34 and 38 week picture I got a haircut, thanks to Sue Schaefer, so THAT's nice, but you can't even really tell from this picture!  Your body doesn't shed a lot of hair while pregnant, so my stylist cut off a TON of hair and did a lot of thinning...but basically, I still look exactly the same.  ;)  I FEEL better, though!  

As far as getting ready for Little Miss goes, this is really all I've done:
A table in our bedroom, with a changing pad on top, diapers and clothes below.

Renee got her a super soft outfit from Loved Baby...we'll see if she's as big as they say she is, then she can wear it home! 

That's all, folks!