Sunday, April 20, 2014

Finn's Birthday Party:

I feel a little bad that I did almost nothing for Finn's Birthday, or Easter, this year...but honestly, at 38 weeks pregnant, I felt like making a cake was a success.  :)  My family came over to our house to celebrate Finn and Jon Horsman's birthdays on Saturday night.

One of Finn's gifts from Aunt Laura and Uncle Scooter:  a wooden ax from etsy!








Pretty much all boy.








Layla was being so sweet to him. 

We were only in song #2 and he was already starting to blow out the candles!



Yes, he DID want a piece...


Proof that it's a CARROT cake...



Jonas just had to.

His REAL gift from my family is a big pool for in our backyard this summer, but that wouldn't have been very fun to open, so I got a bunch of used Buzz Lightyear from my FB groups.  Jackpot.  I spent about $30 total, he loved them, he got to open some presents, and no one will care when these toys break or are thrown away! :)