The majority of Disney movies my kids just can't watch--not because I think TV is evil (because I don't...), but because they are too scary and sad! However, I've learned an important lesson about Disney movies: If they made a #2 of that movie, chances are it's completely devoid of anything scary or sad or evil...it's just fluff character development, and much more appropriate for little kids. Mulan 2 is a classic example of this. Mulan is SCARY for kids (at least little ones)...but Mulan 2? Total fluff. So, my kids have seen this one, and the LOVE to dance to the "stick dance" Mulan does in the beginning. It's truly a miracle that no one has gotten injured up to this point, because they want to dance right.next.to.each.other the entire time.
This is the entire song in short segments, so I can upload it. The last videos are by far the most entertaining, but I wanted to have it all for my own records.