Saturday, August 9, 2014

Wrap #3:

Lately I've been working with a size 5 Lenny Lamb (a company in Poland) cotton wrap, and the carry I've been doing is a "Kangaroo Carry."  I think I prefer both the previous size 6 hemp/wool wrap, and the previous carry--front wrap cross carry--but it's good to learn new things, right?  The thing is, I haven't been practicing this one enough, so I'm not so great at it.  I can't seem to get the top rail right behind Cora's neck tight enough, no matter what I do.  So, then I have less motivation to try often.  Sigh.  Ah, well.  Who cares?  I'll go to a meeting next Saturday and get a new wrap and learn a new carry!  Good times.  This wrap IS very pretty, though, and the Kangaroo Carry is cooler in the summer than the FWCC.  Maybe I'll see if I can have someone else take pictures of me in this carry sometime soon before I return the wrap--these "selfies" of  us here are no bueno, and of course I'm wearing my oldest, ugliest t-shirt to boot... ;)







Saving for my own future reference:



http://community.babycenter.com/post/a24393211/carries_by_wrap_length_and_links?&intcmp=SPGroupSearchResult_SPGroupSearch_textlink&cpg=1&csi=2214561637&pd=-1