Ha. Guys, this was the perfect starter class for Layla. She has only 3 other kids in her class...and let's keep in mind one of the most important points: it only cost me $35. ;)
Her teacher is a college student in gymnastics at Hamline University, and she's very kind and patient. Layla had a lot of fun, but it's interesting to watch...she is much more timid and unsure of herself when learning a new skill, and I can watch her and see she is worrying that she can't do it very well yet. But, her general love of the "sport" usually win out and she still has a great time. It's not like swimming, though--that she clearly has a natural talent for and just "gets it" when the instructors are talking. This takes a bit more work for her. (and believe me I use the term "work" loosely here. ;) )
It's at a local rec center, and from now on I'll be outside with Finn and Cora while her class is in session, so this was my only chance to get a few videos. Maybe I'll try to get one at the end of day 5 too and see if she's any better by then. ;)