Tuesday, June 2, 2015

GAH!

I can't find my keys!

I never lose my stuff.  Why?  Because I always put everything back where it belongs when I'm done with it.  This is a small yet key rule of my life, and it's served me well.  :)

This means I've never run out of gas, almost never lose my wallet etc (although having a diaper bag sure helps with that...it's hard to lose a diaper bag), almost never lose my keys, never have my phone die on me, and so forth.  Because of all of that, I never cancel on anyone, and I am never late for things!  Order and organization are critical for me to living a low-stress life with little kids (not to mention I'm never the one speeding on the highway because I didn't plan my time well enough).

We also don't have a spare car key because our keys are "fancy," and so to get a 3rd one would be too much money for the incredibly few times we'd ever need it.

LIKE TODAY.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.  I had to miss going to Mom's Coffee Hour at our church today (which sounds small, but it takes hours of prep to get three kids and myself ready, fed, and out the door on time, not to mention that I was supposed to pick up a friend on the way who can't drive herself), and the kids were SO sad about it.  I was too, frankly.  :/

Now I'm going to start cleaning the house from top to bottom, room by room, and I likely won't even find the keys because of that.

Losing stuff:  Pet PEEVE for Lisa.  Sigh.


EDIT:  My keys were found on Wednesday at my parent's house, under some plants on a shelf.  Sigh.