Most Tuesdays, we head over to our church for Mom's Coffee Hour from 10:00-11:30 or so. This summer we bring home Anja and Elena to swim with us after MCH = total Love for Layla, but my other kids as well. :)
Today MCH was canceled, but the kids were still invited to play at Amanda's house (she sent me the pics below). What did I do with my 2 hours of free time? I went to Target to buy allergy meds, then went home and showered in peace and quiet. I am solidly in the "Mom Zone."
![]() |
| Rites of childhood summer: sheet forts outside |
![]() |
| Big fan of picking berries, especially any kind that might be harmful to humans. :) |
After Ms. Amanda's house we picked up Anja, then Elena, and then came home for pizza and swimming.
THEN birthday cake, because Elena turned 10 last week and Anja turned 10 yesterday! We let the candles burn too long and they burned down into the cake and melted the frosting...haha.
| melted top |






