Monday, October 3, 2016

Pictures

I just spent 3 hours editing photos after the kids went to bed tonight.  That was a major use of all my luxury time, but I've got loads of photos piling up, and nothing to do with them until I edit them.  I finally got through all of our photos from when we visited Gooseberry Falls, but I know I've still got many more from before that trip, AND after.  Haha.  Ah, well.  I made progress tonight!  It's very slow going for me because 1) I'm new to my editing software, Lightroom, and 2) I forget half of the lesson Renee gave me on how to use it, so I keep stopping and checking on things.

*Chelsea, if you read this blog, ignore the photos I'm going to post.  I know they are over edited for sure, but I kind of have to play around with all of the "stuff" and "things" to learn my way around this program.  ;)

I'll try to post them soon/tomorrow.  Right now I'm off to bed.  I love bed.