Friday, November 18, 2016

Tamarack Nature Center on the last day of fall:

As I sit typing this it's dark, gloomy, and raining outside...and that rain is likely to turn into the first snow of the year sometime today.

Yesterday the high was 55...tomorrow the high is going to be 36.  :(  Sigh.  Welcome to fall in MN:  weather whiplash season.

So, to soak in the last lovely day of fall, we headed out to Tamarack Nature Center yesterday.  We mostly just ran through the fields, explored the forest, and jumped around on log pieces.











Wondering what's up with her eyebrows?
We went to the Children's Museum again the day before, and that's her leftover face paint.
I'll just be honest:  I bathe my kids as little as possible.  :)  











Check out his 2 hats.
The kid is too cool for school, of course.



Do you see that look she is giving me???
I'm pretty sure it was in response to me saying something crazy like "Cora, please be careful!"

Ah, yes.  There she is.  :)














Forest contemplations



Pouting