Thursday, August 15, 2019

Last vacation post:

One bonus to our lake home location was how close it was to Oliver Kelly Farm, which is part of the MN Historical Society, so we get in free with our membership.  3 years ago when we were here I took the older kids 2x while Jonas worked.  This time we all went together on our way home.
Learning to wash clothes the "plunge and scrub" way. 











Cora up by the barn.  













We made s'mores yesterday.  















Yesterday was perfect weather.  Lots of jumping onto the Lily Pad.  










We got home around 1:00 p.m., and then I quickly filled out some paperwork and took Cora off to register for one last year of preschool.  She'll do this on M/F mornings, and then 2x a month she'll do Kindergarten at a homeschool co-op we're going to try out this year (on Wednesdays).  Tuesdays we'll have homeschool gym class, and Thursdays will be therapy with Henry again, AND I promised I'll teach her to read this year as well, so she has a full year ahead of her!  Phew!  We'll see how Mama handles a busy year.  Look forward to me quitting at least 2 of those things within a few months...haha.  


Monkey bars in the gym!