Friday, October 4, 2019

Tuesday and Wednesday this week:

On Tuesday Kellan and I hung out at Concordia University while the kids did their first big gym class of the season there.  He's a BIG fan of the bleachers.


Cora is in there somewhere, in a gray and pink dress, running with the other K kids.  This is her first year being able to participate and she is pumped.  

Layla and Finn are in there somewhere.  God bless other people who will teach my children sports!

Kellan could only handle so much of being NEAR the action and not IN the action, so we headed back out to the car. His favorite place.  

It started to rain while we were in there, so he had a good time with the wipers.  

A little plumber crack action...time to move up to the next size...18 months here we come!




Cute little baby shoes.  
 On the way home from gym Kellan fell asleep, so rather than go home and waste that opportunity I went and got an oil change.  He slept, and I got something done = the way to my heart.

He pulled off one sock and shoe before he fell asleep...

A Jiffy Lube nap.
 This was Wednesday at co-op.  He wore the same outfit as Tuesday because...I am lazy?  I tend to change them when they get dirty, not just for the daily fashion statements...haha.

This may have been his first time playing with play dough.  He was not super into it.

But this vacuum? Yes, Maam!  Bring it on!

Kellan is going through some regular 18 month separation anxiety stuff, so he and I hung out a lot this day.  Here he ran around the sanctuary of the Salvation Army.

A late afternoon nap on Mama.

While I was in charge of making sure no one was in the hallway Cora's class came to learn about air and parachutes, or something like that...



Layla asked me to take some pictures of her birthday princess dresses for Grandma...







Layla, a loud-and-proud hand raiser?  Yes sir!  Takes after her Mama...haha.  

This was at kids church on Wednesday night.  Jonas took the picture when he arrived to pick them up.

Kellan and Finn yelling at each other: