Thursday, January 17, 2013

Finn has been here:

If I ever walk into the kitchen and find my pantry cupboards like THIS:


Then I know THIS is what I will find in the living room:


But usually there are tons more.  


He carries the cans, one at a time, and lines them all up on the living room table.  Because, obviously, they belong there.  Someone keeps misplacing them in the cupboard!!

* This activity is tied for favorite, for Finn, with throwing all of the laundry out of the laundry basket.  He especially loves to do this if it's all folded and ready to go up to the 2nd floor, but he'll make do with a non-folded basket too.  I have a basket sitting on my dining room table right now that has been folded twice.  I know what you're thinking:  "Sheesh, woman!  Just put it away right away and then you wouldn't have this little problem!"  Hahahahah.  Oh, yes.  So, so simple, isn't it?  So so simple.  I'll spare you my answer.  But you are wrong.  ;)