Friday, January 25, 2013

Meal prep time:

Meal prep time is...difficult, to say the least.

 Here are some things I have become good at:

1.  Getting free or cheap toys off of Moms buy/swap/trade/sell groups on FB or Craigslist.

2.  SAVING those toys until I need them to be new and exciting:  4:00 p.m.

3.  Hiding toys again after excitement wears off (15-30 minutes later).

4.  Most importantly:  NEVER waiting until close to dinner time to actually start dinner.  Never, ever, ever.  Dinner is started mid-morning, usually.  It's just smart, people!  Things always come up.  This way I can get everything done AND not be stressed.  Bam.

Check out my awesome tower-builders with their new blocks (free, thank you FB and Renee's friend who was purging!  I also got two more sets of different blocks, but those are still being held for emergencies).  




No, she is NOT normally allowed on the counter.