Thursday, March 13, 2014

Just a few updates:

1.  My induction has officially been set for Saturday morning, 8:00 a.m., on April 26th.  This does not mean we'll have an actual baby on the 26th, of course.  Based on my last two labors (36 and 30 hours long...), I might not even bet on the 27th, but that is my goal (lame, because I really can't do anything about it...):  a labor 24 hours or UNDER.  Only ONE full day of laboring.  So, even if I'm "successful," that still means a baby no sooner than the 27th.  ;)

2.  Finn is feeling MUCH better these last two days.  He's still a little emotional, but heck, that could just be the "I'm-two-almost-three" stage of life he's in.  He got 13.5 hours of sleep two nights ago, and 12 last night, so I think we are on track for normal life again.

3.  Last but certainly not least, we are going up to Duluth this Sunday afternoon for an overnight at the Edgewater hotel and water park.  The kids are going to DIE--Layla can hardly contain herself, she is so excited.  :)  More updates on that next week!